This aint the life that we chose, but it's the life that we living



Know we belong on the top, but we aint trippin'.



'Cause we'll get there in a minute



And we'll get there in a minute, 'cause we'll get in there in a minute



Know we belong on the top but we aint trippin'.




'Cause we'll get there in a minute.




- Wiz Khalifa

Kanye Cursed Out ’40′ For "Borrowing" His Sound

Drake’s producer, Noah “40″ Shebib tells VIBE in the Aug/Sept. issue that Ye cursed him out for “borrowing” his sound.

“I can’t even be mad at him,” says 40 [short for working 40 Days and 40 Nights…Noah’s ark, get it?) “Because the last CD I listened to before I started working on So Far Gone was 808s & Heartbreak.”

“At this point in time, the only rappers I have any interest in working with outside of Drake are Wayne and Jay,” 40 says flatly. “I think Drake has been so instrumental in creating that sound that I have a commitment to him. If he doesn’t want me to give it away, I won’t.”

No comments:

Post a Comment